My Top 10 Looks From Milan Fashion Week
1. Dolce & Gabbana: I’m in love with capes this season and Dolce & Gabbana perfected the ‘cape look.’ I love the embellishments and the fur!
2. Gucci: Frida Giannini outdid herself with this color covered collection. The blue, green and pink dusty hues were not expected for fall but, perfected.
3. Salvatore Ferragamo: I’ve always admired Massimiliano’s designs. His designs envision the perfect working woman.
4. Dolce & Gabbana: Italy’s most known designers created one of my favorite looks this season; tweed and lace dress. The dress has a sweet quality to it which I love.
5. Fendi: Cara Delevigne obviously looked amazing walking down the runway but, what she was wearing was the real star. I love the over-the-top hood which, was seen on a couple more runways too.
6. Giorgio Armani: Armani has always created minimalistic clothing but, this dress isn’t so much minimalistic but, simply gorgeous. The colors are monochromatic with twist of a futuristic feel.
7. DSquared: This look from DSquared is one of my favorites because I love the bright colors and the silky texture of the dress and coat.
8. Gucci: I loved Gucci’s dusty colors and fell in love with this look. Everything about it is glamorous; the pink hue, the skinny pantsuit, the fur coat, the sunglasses, the shoes, everything.
9. Salvatore Ferragamo: If you haven’t noticed already, I pick my favorite looks from a few of the same designers; they just create too many beautiful things! Not a bad thing though! This one I love because it’s a ‘cape’ but, it’s sleeveless and is a modern kind of cape.
10. Dolce & Gabbana: I love this look from Dolce & Gabanna. I can’t even imagine the time it took to make this kind of art.